We are honored that you are considering membership at Zion Lutheran Church and we want you to get involved, but more importantly, we want you to feel connected.
How to Become a Member of Zion Lutheran Church
- Fill out the “Friendship Register” that will be found in your pew at worship
- Fill out a Connect Card found in the “Friendship Register” in your pew at worship
- Fill out an application form found at the Welcome Center in the narthex and bring to the church office
- Call the church office
- Email your interest to our New Member Coordinator Joan Henry.
Once you have contacted us with your interest in becoming a member, you will receive a call from our New Member Coordinator who will answer any questions you may have and will set up a time to meet with you.
New Member Assimilation
New members are connected into the life of Zion Lutheran through the following schedule:
- Connect Class offered twice a year — first Saturday in February and October.
- Connect Class time: 10 am – 12 noon followed by a meet and greet luncheon
- New Member Sundays: 9:30 am service on the 3rd Sunday of March and November